Why work for TriCare
TriCare is well known in South East Queensland as an industry leader, proud of its staff and the service they provide. We are committed to our people and strive to build a culture that encourages teamwork, creates challenging & rewarding career opportunities for all staff and provides a safe working environment. TriCare is a privately owned local company that has been operating for over 40 years; this means our staff enjoy stability and security in their chosen career with our company.
In addition to the Aged Care careers detailed below, we have staff who enjoy working for TriCare in areas such as Aged Care & Retirement Villages Management and Administration, Accounting, Finance & Payroll, Procurement, Information Services (IT), Construction and Development, Property and Maintenance, Sales and Marketing, Human Resources (HR), Quality Systems, Food Production/Catering (NutriFresh), and more.
Have you thought of a dynamic career in Aged Care?
- Registered Nurses are ALL Team Leaders, allowing you to develop your management skills
- Enrolled Nurses (Division 2)
- Personal Carers
- Food Services
- Environmental Services
- Fast track your career
- Opportunity for Career Advancement
- Ongoing Training
- Flexible work rosters to fit your lifestyle
- Opportunities to specialise in areas of your interest
Why Aged Care?
- An opportunity to care for the whole person
- Excellent leadership and career opportunities in a growth industry
- Personal and professional development, along with developing strong relationships with residents and their families
- Work in attractive, comfortable environments
How to apply!
Please refer to the contact details listed with each individual job vacancy. Contact details include phone, email address, fax and postal address. You are welcome to phone the relevant facility to find out more about the position.